DCC showing whitelist, don't know why

Vernon Schryver vjs@rhyolite.com
Sun Feb 26 15:38:20 UTC 2017

> From: Chris Aseltine <ophidian@newsnation.com>

> So the only question I still have is, why does it show up as:

> Is that saying that 220.191.210.2 has been whitelisted because it passed greylisting and the positive bulk result was ignored?

No, dccm greylisting does not override DCC results.

The following in line in your message on 25 Feb 2017 21:53:29 +0000
strongly suggests that you are running incoming mail past DCC twice:

] Feb 25 15:39:37 <my hostname> sendmail[53702]: v1PLdb7d053702: Milter delete: header X-DCC--Metrics: <my hostname> 1356; bulk Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=many

The dccm log file you posted today came from the first sendmail+dccm pass,
which you have configured with -aIGNORE or with a whiteclnt line to ignore
DCC results.

The second DCC pass found a characteristic that you have whitelisted.

Perhaps you are using dccproc for the 2nd DCC pass.

Please recall
  https://www.rhyolite.com/pipermail/dcc/2012/004033.html
  https://www.rhyolite.com/pipermail/dcc/2012/004034.html