dcc: [pid] terminated: exit 241

Simon B simon@lydiard.net
Wed Feb 3 17:34:51 UTC 2016

Okay, it does seem to be a SA exit code - although I couldn't  find a
specific reference..
Feb  3 15:27:32 mail amavisd-new[19093]: (19093-05) SA info: dcc:
[19929] terminated: exit 241

I'm pretty sure it's running dccproc.  But since it doesn't fire for
every email, it's not easy to tell..

Following a hint I did add the following to my local.cf

115 ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC
116 dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc
117 endif

root@mail:~# ls /usr/local/bin/dccproc
-r-sr-xr-x 1 amavis bin 613K Jan 27 15:30 /usr/local/bin/dccproc
root@mail:~#
root@mail:~# /etc/init.d/amavis restart
Stopping amavisd: amavisd-new.
Starting amavisd: amavisd-new.
root@mail:~#
root@mail:~#

But trying the tests you suggested didn't work for me.  I assume this
is because I was doing something wrong.

root@mail:~# su -c "dccproc -Q" amavis
fake-header: asdf
^C
Session terminated, terminating shell...

  ...killed.
root@mail:~#
root@mail:~#
root@mail:~# dccif-test
no recipients specified
result 0: connect(/var/dcc/dccifd): No such file or directory

----- Message from Simon B <simon.buongiorno@gmail.com> ---------