dcc: [pid] terminated: exit 241

Vernon Schryver vjs@rhyolite.com
Tue Feb 2 17:59:23 UTC 2016

> From: Simon B <simon.buongiorno@gmail.com>

>       10   SpamAssassin diagnostics
> --------------------------------------------------- [ sadiags ] -
>       10      Info
>        1         dcc: [23766] terminated: exit 241

> I also grepped the entire /usr/share/dcc-dccproc-1.3.158/ directory for the
> exit code - all to no avail.

Is it possible that you are using dccifd instead of dccproc, either
after explicitly turning on dccifd or after dccproc has auotomatically
started dccifd?

In any case, my guess is that some part of SpamAssassin is exiting with
a status of 241.  I'd first try the SpamAssassin DCC plugin tests.
I'd also look for error messages in the system logs.

Then I'd try some manual DCC tests.  Feeding the following three lines to
`dccproc -Q` should give an X-DCC header and some checksums:

fake-header: asdf

asdf

I'd also try hitting dccifd with a similar test message using `dccif-test`.