your mail

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar@fantomas.sk
Fri Aug 21 07:25:49 UTC 2015

On 20.08.15 19:20, Vernon Schryver wrote:
>on the contrary, dccifd and dccm have identical rejection facilities

I am sorry, i didn't get it...

Do you mean that dccifd received all recipients when specified
"receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks" as specified on
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/FAQ.html#postfix ?

Are unknown recipients refused when pushing the mail to postfix and does
SMTP client get that information?

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller