No rule to make target `-lmilter', needed by `dccm'.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar@fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 21 15:04:24 UTC 2014

On 21.07.14 12:44, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>aha, didn't know this.
>I am sorry for misinterpreting the error message based on old knowledge :-)

...and while my make docs say the same, it still doesn't seem to apply that
logic.

>==> dccm
>cc -I../thrlib   -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_GNU_SOURCE   -I../include    -c -o dccm.o dccm.c
>make[1]: *** No rule to make target `-lmilter', needed by `dccm'.  Stop.
>make: *** [all] Error 2

even "make -d all" did not produce anything that would explain the error.

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm