No rule to make target `-lmilter', needed by `dccm'.

Petar Bogdanovic petar@smokva.net
Mon Jul 21 14:29:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 01:03:17PM +0000, Vernon Schryver wrote:

> Someday realsoonnow, I hope to switch from sendmail to exim because
> exim supports TLSA.  See RFC 6698 and
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-04

I knew about DANE and it's also an item on my todo-list but I'm not
sure.. what does that have to do with libmilter? :)  Since Exim does not
implement the Milter API, does that mean you would like to drop milter
support or did I completely misunderstand your reply?

BTW, postfix also supports DANE:

	http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html#client_tls_dane
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6698