sendmail not communicating with dccm

Michael Grant mgrant@grant.org
Sun Jul 20 14:01:22 UTC 2014

 - try removing claimav, to test the idea that the clamav .mc file (?)
    is turning off a milter option needed by dccm.

Ah hah, yes, this was the clue I needed!

I see now why it didn't work, it was because the clamav doc had me put
in a confInput_MAIL_FILTERS line and I forgot to add dcc to it, now I
set it like this and all is good!

define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `clamav,dcc')

Is this strictly necessary to have confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS?  I removed
this line all together and it runs through both milters just fine, not
sure why I would need this line.

Thanks

Michael Grant