Thinking about DCC

Sig Pam spam@itserv.de
Fri Oct 4 15:11:55 UTC 2013

Hi *!

Currently I think about participating the DCC community. Before doing this,
I have one question:

What happens to maillist subscriptions?

For example, as an Oracle Professional, me and some thousend more receive an
alert e-mail on new and critical bugs. To you, this must look like SPAM.

Does DCC handle this? How?

Maybe I did not spent enough time reading the website ...

Thank you very much,

  Sig

--
Angaben gemäß §35a GmbH-Gesetz: