Reputation threshold?

Vernon Schryver vjs@rhyolite.com
Sat Feb 2 00:17:32 UTC 2013

> From: Vincent Fox <vbfox@ucdavis.edu>

> I find it puzzling now that I think about, we are scoring
> reputation on one mail router at present, and from looking
> at the sendmail logs I don't see any X-DCC noted.

Do you use a milter (other than dccm) to get sendmail to log all
or parts of message bodies such as headers?

The dccm, dccifd, or dccproc logs capture message bodies (or the
first 32KByte by default) and the X-DCC header that is added by
dccm or offered to callers by dccifd or dccproc.

The demonstration of the per-user whiteclnt cgi control web pages
has an example visible at
http://www.rhyolite.com/dcc-demo-cgi-bin/list-msg?msg=3gIEAN
with user name cgi-demo and password cgi-demo

If dccm is run with a logging threshold of "many" or smaller,
perhaps by setting DCCM_LOG_AT=10 in /var/dcc/dcc_conf
and if the directory specified by DCCM_LOGDIR exists,
dccm will create log files.
The night cron script /var/dcc/libexec/cron-dccd will clean
the log files based on DBCLEAN_LOGDAYS in /var/dcc/dcc_conf