no udp response on FreeBSD/arm

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org
Sun Jun 24 13:30:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am trying to run dccproc/dccifd on FreeBSD-9/arm. I get no response on
the UDP request. I suspected firewall issues so I tried it on my desktop
FreeBSD-9/amd64 and there everything works well.
The output of ngrep looks different on the same e-mail. I don't know what
to think about that, but maybe the udp packet is 'corrupted' on arm.
Is this a known issue? What can I provide to debug this?

The hardware is this:
FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE #12: Fri May  4 13:52:44 CEST 2012
     root@sjakie.klop.ws:/usr/obj/arm.arm/usr/src/sys/SHEEVAPLUG arm
CPU: Feroceon 88FR131 rev 1 (Marvell core)
   DC enabled IC enabled WB enabled EABT branch prediction enabled
   16KB/32B 4-way Instruction cache
   16KB/32B 4-way write-back-locking-C Data cache
real memory  = 536870912 (512 MB)
avail memory = 519688192 (495 MB)
SOC: Marvell 88F6281 rev A0, TClock 200MHz

The byteorder is the same as on amd64.

Ronald.