DNSBL -Bset:URL mode

Wed Feb 2 01:23:41 UTC 2011

> From: Kostik <koc@fax.ru>
> CC: dcc@rhyolite.com

> I caught one letter, with which the bug occurs. I sent it to you on a
> personal mailbox.

With that sample, I found the bug.  It involves HTML character references
such as   before URLs.

Version 1.3.138 of the DCC source is in
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z  and
http://www.rhyolite.com/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z

Commercial version 2.3.138 of the DCC Reputation code is in the usual place.

The CHANGES file in
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/CHANGES and
http://www.rhyolite.com/dcc/dcc-tree/CHANGES and
starts with
    Fix bad URL decoding reported by Kostik.
    Fix some innocuous compilers warnings on Solaris and Ubuntu.

/var/dcc/libexec/updatedcc should automagically fetch, build, and
install the commercial or free version, depending on the .updatedcc_pfile
file, unless you have installed a version of Linux with the broken
default `sort` collating sequence since last upgrading.  If so, an
easy way to get the old updatedcc script working is to delete the
entire /var/dcc/build/dcc directory before running updatedcc.