DNSBL -Bset:URL mode

Kostik koc@fax.ru
Mon Jan 31 13:40:27 UTC 2011

Hello!

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> I will fix that in version 1.3.136 soon.

Vernon, many thanks for the new version. Mostly works great with 1.3.137.

But sometimes there are broken domains like:
---
gethostbyname(schemas.openxmlformats.odrawingml.dbl.spamhaus.org)
gethostbyname(subscribebtn.gif.dbl.spamhaus.org)
gethostbyname(image.pro.subscribe.r.dbl.spamhaus.org)
gethostbyname(counter.wmj.rue.ashx.dbl.spamhaus.org)
---

Maybe it's linked with the strange behavior that I described in previous
letters:
---
> 1. Strange situation... I have not truncated raw message logged by DCC with
> error: "DNSBL invalid domain name 'www.example.crecnum=sx-011333'".
>
> But raw message contains a URL:
> --AlternativeBoundary.22222222.22222222

> ---
> And if I try to feed this raw logged message via dcc again - no error,
> domain parsed correctly. A lot of such "broken" domains in my e-mail traffic.
---

=kostik