DNSBL -Bset:URL mode

Tue Jan 25 15:54:01 UTC 2011

> From: Kostik <koc@fax.ru>

> And a lot of notes like:
> ---
> DNSBL invalid domain name "www.xxxxxxxx.ru,"
> DNSBL invalid domain name "my.xxxxxx.ru)"
> DNSBL invalid domain name "dev.xxxxx.com:"
> DNSBL invalid domain name "love.xxxxxxx.ru;"
> ---
>
> And like:
> ---
> DNSBL invalid domain name "news.cxxxxx.comid=xxxxxx"
> DNSBL invalid domain name "click.game.e.xxxxx.comqs=b4d958295xx"
> ---
> Looks like a sign of the beginning of a query string missing:
> news.cxxxxx.comid=xxxxxx -> news.cxxxxx.com?id=xxxxxx
> (but I do not know whether it was in the raw message)

I don't see anything that should be done for news.cxxxxx.comid=xxxxxx
There is no way to know that "comid" should have been "com?id"
instead of new TLD comid

Do any popular mail user agents treat the strings
"http://xxx.example.com;" "http://xxx.example.com," or
"http://xxx.example.com)" as "<http://xxx.example.com>;" etc?