Whitelisting on a per domain basis

Matthew Richardson matthew-ln@itconsult.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 18:27:29 UTC 2010

I have a server which acts as a terminating MX server for a number of
domains and which then relays the mail to the server holding the mailboxes.
In doing so, it performs a number of checks, including address vaildation,
DCC including greylisting, and anti-virus.

Setting user specific whitelist entries with per-user whiteclnt files
(obviously!) works well.

My question is whether it is possible to have a whiteclnt file (or
something similar) which would allow whitelisting on a per destination
domain basis.  For example rather than having an entry for
user@example.com, having an entry which would apply to all email sent to
example.com.

Having scoured the documentation, I have not managed to find out how to do
this, and am wondering whether it is possible!

Any information (and suggestions) would be most appreciated...

With many thanks.

Best wishes,
Matthew