upgrade bug in DCC for version 1.3.134-1.8

Sat Nov 27 23:41:32 UTC 2010

> From: Jesper Klit Jensen <jesper@jensen-net.org>

> For me it looks like that there is a small oversight in the updatedcc.
> The updatedcc forgets to update the cgi-bin footer and header.

/var/dcc/cgi-bin/{header,footer} should not be updated if they've been
customized.

Updatedcc can notice when the files don't exist and install new copies.

However, I don't see a good way to recognize files that are unchanged
from the previous installation, which might not be the most recent
previous version but something years old.

Would it be good enough to install the new versions as {header,footer}-new?