DCC version 1.3.127/2.3.127 released

Thu Jul 1 22:05:33 UTC 2010

> From: Sven Willenberger <sven@dmv.com>
> To: dcc@rhyolite.com

> Is the rhyolite.com site down? I cannot upgrade as I am unable to fetch
> the source and even the website does not respond.

The network to www.rhyolite.com was down about 48 hours from about 23:00
GMT June 29 until about 18:00 GMT July 1, 2010.  It's back now.  So
access to the latest commercial version 2.3.127 of the DCC software was
broken until this afternoon MDT.

The non-commercial version should still have been available at
www.dcc-servers.net.

The /var/dcc/updatedcc shell script is supposed to do the right
thing automatically depending on whether there is a local file
containing a user name and password for the commercial version.