band-aid (was: Re: uh oh, think i found a problem...)

Thu Apr 15 19:33:24 UTC 2010

> > user_reject_discard() should only be called for messages with more than
> > one target and that should be delivered to some targets some but
> > rejected or discarded for others.
>
> Well, it wasn't, at least for me.
>
> At least this proves that something really was wrong (with me, I suppose),
> and I was right to suspect a junk-mail file full of Fuz2=1's.

I'm wrong.  That path is taken if I remove some server-side whitelisting
for the IP address from which I was doing the tests.

Until I release 1.3.123 with a fix, removing -aIGNORE and adding the
following line to /var/dcc/whiteclnt should have the desired result:

option dcc-off

thanks for investigating the problem,