band-aid (was: Re: uh oh, think i found a problem...)

Chris Aseltine ophidian@newsnation.com
Thu Apr 15 16:45:35 UTC 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Chris Aseltine wrote:

> I think I've narrowed it down to the above behaviour.  DCC does not seem
> to be respecting my -aIGNORE option that I have placed in the config
> file. If I change it to -aREJECT, the mail bounces back to my Gmail
> account.  If I do -aIGNORE, it just discards it.  Why would that be?

I changed dccm.c, to just say this:

void user_reject_discard(CMN_WORK *cwp, RCPT_ST *rcpt_st)
{
         return;
}

...and the problem is gone.  Of course, I don't understand the cause, but...