reporting known/unknown recipients

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar@fantomas.sk
Thu Apr 15 12:37:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to ask your opoinion on reporting received and apparently even
rejected mail to DCC. Do you find it OK to

- report rejected mail, as if it was acepted for all recipients?

- count the number of provided recipients, not only those accepted?
  (e.g. for 3 known and 7 unknown recipients report 10)

- double or multiple the number of non-existent recipients in addition to
  number of those existing?
  (e.g. for 3 known and 7 unknown recipients report 17, 24 or even more)