always seeing a Fuz2, etc. count of 1, no server name in X-DCC- header

Chris Aseltine ophidian@newsnation.com
Wed Apr 14 20:38:37 UTC 2010

I suppose this is where server ID 1282 comes from:

dcc2.dcc-servers.net,-      RTT+1000 ms  anon
#  80.91.36.101,-                                   dcc1.aftenposten.no ID 1215
#     100% of 32 requests ok  341.14+1000 ms RTT       100 ms queue wait
#  208.82.128.50,-                                                   ID 1282
#      97% of 32 requests ok  244.61+1000 ms RTT       100 ms queue wait

(That was from `cdcc info` on my machine.)

I took your advice and ran the last spam in my junk mail folder through
dccproc, it basically behaved like this:

[ophidian@dakota ~]$ cat junkmsg44.txt | dccproc -H
X-DCC-dcc.uncw.edu-Metrics: dakota 1201; Body=2 Fuz1=2 Fuz2=2

[ophidian@dakota ~]$ cat junkmsg44.txt | dccproc -H
X-DCC-dcc.uncw.edu-Metrics: dakota 1201; Body=3 Fuz1=3 Fuz2=3

...so I think the underlying mechanism is working, question is, why are
all the Fuz2's normal?  Even if I was somehow modifying
the message (which I don't think I am), wouldn't Fuz2 ignore it?

By the way here is the original message.

http://dakota.newsnation.com/~ophidian/junkmsg44.txt