DCC client issues

Eric Chenard echenard@uottawa.ca
Wed Apr 14 17:56:02 UTC 2010

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone ever experience problems when
restarting the dcc client in postfix+amavis+spamassassin setup.

I noticed that some messages don't contain the DCC headers as though the
dcc tests where not done. I know it works in general because I do see
messages with the headers and the score and all, but some, usually from
a mass mailout, are not. It also seem to happen the day after I
restarted the dcc clients, which I usually never have to do. Does anyone
know why that would happen?

--
Eric Chenard
Systems Analyst / Postmaster