Log message from WLIST tracing

Thu Apr 1 21:53:25 UTC 2010

> From: Gary Mills

> Okay, I tested including two /16 networks in the whiteclnt file.
> Doing it this way no longer causes an error message from the client.

The RCS archive for CHANGES file says I added the list of CIDR blocks
in whiteclnt files in version 1.2.15 in November, 2003.  I recall making
that change in response to your complaints about whitelisting /16's.

> I assume this will still work with the server as well.

I hope so, as the future `man dcc` text says:

	               server whitelist entries cannot specify
	 blocks larger than 65,536 or /16.