DCC Rejecting Good Mail?

Bob Cobb bobcobb13@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:09:11 UTC 2010

For some reason DCC is rejecting mail from good domains/emails, even after white listing them in whiteclnt or sendmail's access file.  Here's the error message in the sendmail log,

Milter: data, reject=550 5.7.1 OK: Sent to DCC

I've checked the inbox and it doesn't contain the email, so I'm assuming it didn't get delivered.  It weird because, later on other users from that same domain started to experience the same effect.  Here's my white list configs:

whiteclnt:
ok      ip      host.domain.com
ok      substitute mail_host host.domain.com

access:
host.domain.com            DCC:OK

host.domain.com - some other mail server

I'd also like to add that a couple of users were not able to send from their email addresses/mail servers, because of mailscanner (which has been removed 3 weeks ago).  Currently my mail server is set up with the following:

Sendmail 8.14.4
DCC milter
ClamAV milter
Spamassassin

If anyone can shed any light or give some ideas as to what's wrong, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Keith