DKIM signatures with DCC

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Oct 27 20:36:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 08:44:23PM -0700, Earl Killian wrote:
> What about using DNSWL on the IP address? They have none, low, med,
> high trustworthiness levels.

We do subscribe to Spamhaus' DNS-based blocklist.  They are
invaluable, and integrate nicely with DCC.  Most of our rejections
are based on their ZEN database now.  However, nothing compares
with cryptographic signatures like DKIM.  These prevent forgeries.
That's why we would like to make increased use of DKIM.