short log with dcc

Artem Bokhan aptem@ngs.ru
Fri Oct 16 15:04:25 UTC 2009

Hello.

I want to find out, if there a way (may be dirty one) to log to file or
syslog "email_address message-id checksum_type checksum" fields of
messages, passed through dccm+dccd, without logging the whole body?

With help of feedback from users ("this is spam" button) I want to use
this log to find and mark messages (which are already sent to user
mailboxes) with spam flag.

If there is no standard way, could anybody point me the best place (may
be variables names) I could inject my own code into? Any other help is
also appreciated!