Ignore locally sent email - how?

Steve links111@smallbusinessconsultingexperts.com
Tue Sep 15 19:48:42 UTC 2009

I would like for dcc to not consider, transmit, etc. locally sent
email. By locally, I mean from cron, or other program on the Linux
host itself. The mail system is postfix, and, we are using dcc via
Spamassassin and procmail at delivery time.

So, when mail comes from say a cron job, the ONLY received header is
this:

4A8E114B8104; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 03:53:19 -0500 (CDT)

So, There is no FROM generated by Postfix. So, I am not sure how to
whitelist these emails so when delivery occurs to local mail users,
they do not get analyzed by dcc.