courier/dcc - perlfilter?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar@fantomas.sk
Sat Aug 22 17:44:17 UTC 2009

On 20.08.09 17:58, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> The ASCII MTA-dccifd protocol is very simple and documented in
> the dccifd man page.  See
> http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccifd.html#Protocol
>
> The DCC source includes a sample Perl interface to the dccifd daemon using
> that protocol.  See
> http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccifd/dccif.pl
>
> Another example is in the SpamAssassin DCC plugin.

I know about all of these but they all require some hacking and coding to
implement in the filter I use. I was curious if there's some DCC.pm library
that would provide some simple function(s) to use the functionality. Maybe I
(or someone else) could turn some code into perl plugin, which could be later
user by SA DCC plugin and others...

> The hits for the obvious Google search might including something useful.
> http://www.google.com/search?q=dccifd+perl

I haven't found anything that would make my work easier so I'm asking if
someone here knows...
Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.