courier/dcc - perlfilter?

Thu Aug 20 17:58:36 UTC 2009

> From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk>

> We have courier mail servers and I'd like to plug dcc reporting to them.
> Does anyone have dcc filter for courier, configurable to report only?
>
> Or, is there an easy interface to dccifd available?
> We use perlfilter with sim0ple script and I could manage to use that one.

The ASCII MTA-dccifd protocol is very simple and documented in
the dccifd man page.  See
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccifd.html#Protocol

The DCC source includes a sample Perl interface to the dccifd daemon using
that protocol.  See
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/dcc-tree/dccifd/dccif.pl

Another example is in the SpamAssassin DCC plugin.

The hits for the obvious Google search might including something useful.
http://www.google.com/search?q=dccifd+perl