courier/dcc - perlfilter?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar@fantomas.sk
Thu Aug 20 17:19:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

We have courier mail servers and I'd like to plug dcc reporting to them.
Does anyone have dcc filter for courier, configurable to report only?

Or, is there an easy interface to dccifd available?
We use perlfilter with sim0ple script and I could manage to use that one.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.