DCC version 1.3.104/2.3.104 released

Wed May 27 14:32:43 UTC 2009

> From: Chris Aseltine <ophidian@newsnation.com>

> Starting in the last few days I've been getting dupes from this list, any
> idea?  Petar's "monologue" showed up at least twice, maybe more...

Sendmail's log here mentions only one copy of each message going to
ophidian@newsnation.com.
A test mailbox at Hotmail I subscribed to the list to see how
Microsoft treats List-Unsubscribe headers received only one copy.

Is there any any chance that an alias or similar mechanism at newsnation.com
is doubling the messages?

Is anyone else seeing duplicate copies?

Vernon Schryver    vjs@rhyolite.com

P.S. As usual, Microsoft didn't bother to actually read the relevant
RFCs, and so they do the wrong thing with standard Mailman headers.
But hacking Mailman to fit their precondeptions was easy and did not
lose too much functionality.