whitelist / whiteclnt

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn@mweb.com
Wed Apr 15 07:55:12 UTC 2009

Good morning All.

Firstly, Apologies for the dumb question:

We have an office in a totally different geographical location which
Has servers on a /24 network.

If their servers deliver mail to mailboxes at our office, some of them get rejected
as being listed at DCC.

How would I whitelist these servers so that
We don't check DCC?

Regards

Tom
This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.