DCC .103 potential issue

Thu Feb 26 17:16:04 UTC 2009

> From: support@peakpeak.com

> I got this:
>
> warning: 	*** cannot build dccm without mfapi.h ***
> warning: 	*** cannot build dccm without sendmail libraries in
> ./../sendmail/obj.Linux.2.6.13-15.18-default.i686 ***

It's not a problem unless you use sendmail with dccm.

I changed ./configure to send those two message to stderr instead of
stdout or nowhere when --quiet is used as with updatedcc.
I figured that you need to know if the sendmail milter bits disappear.

Maybe it would be better to make those messages warnings only if
dccm had been built before.