Install DCC on Solaris 10 x86_64

Thu Feb 12 17:22:49 UTC 2009

> From: "Carlo Corona"

> I'm installing dcc client plugin for spamassassin 3.1.7 on Solaris 10 x86_64
> operative system.
>
> The compilation procedure with ./configure --disable-server --disable-dccm
>  is ok
> When a launch a "make install" command i receive the following error:
> make: Fatal error in reader: ./gmake.inc, line 44: Unexpected end of line seen
> Can any one help me.

What version of DCC software are you using?

>From where did you obtain it?

Line 44 in recent versions of gmake.inc is
ifeq (,$(findstring k,$(MAKEFLAGS)))
Is that what you find in line 44 of your copy?

I just now tried `make -n install` on two systems that use gmake after
./configure --disable-server --disable-dccm
and saw no problems.  (I used "-n" for obvious reasons.)
`uname -a` says "SunOS xxxx 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250"
on one of them.
The other is a SUSE Linux system