new version of Mailman

Sun Feb 8 23:24:27 UTC 2009

Installing FreeBSD 7.1 broke the 8 year old version 2.0.5 of Mailman that
I was using.

So I installed and hacked on version 2.11 for this and the other DCC
mailing lists.  It has some new (in some sense) features including
password reminders and duplicate copy suppression.  (Some of the hacking
included copying the existing subscriber list without forcing any of
the new options on anyone.)

Subscriber settings can be examined and changed by following the links
at http://www.rhyolite.com/mailman/listinfo

Please tell me if I've broken anything, or how much I've broken.