DCC version 1.3.100/2.3.100 released

Rose, Bobby brose@med.wayne.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:14:10 UTC 2009

This version isn't building on my 64bit Centos 5.2 system but did on my 32bit Centos 4.6

Final logged output during make is

cc -I../../srvrlib -I.. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64   -I../../include    -c -o dump-clients.o dump-clients.c
dump-clients.c:46: error: static declaration of âgrey_onâ follows non-static declaration
../../srvrlib/db.h:46: error: previous declaration of âgrey_onâ was here
make[2]: *** [dump-clients.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ideas?

Thanks
Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: dcc-admin@rhyolite.com [mailto:dcc-admin@rhyolite.com] On Behalf Of Vernon Schryver
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:41 PM
To: dcc@calcite.rhyolite.com
Subject: DCC version 1.3.100/2.3.100 released

Version 1.3.100 of the DCC source is in
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z  and
http://www.rhyolite.com/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z

Commercial version 2.3.100 of the DCC Reputation code is in the usual place.

The CHANGES file starts with
    Support groups of DNS blacklists that can be independently enabled
        in per-user whiteclnt files.
    Follow Petar Bogdanovic's suggestion to make ./configure assume that
        `su -` and the default file ownership on NetBSD should be like FreeBSD
    Another tweak to reduce spurious DCC Reputations for 127.0.0.1.
    Dccifd in query mode assumes one recipient and so always generates an
        X-DCC header.
    Tweak proof of concept per-user whitelist cgi scripts in cgi-bin.
    Improve long term client request rate computation to improve how public
        DCC servers handle too active clients.
    Count anonymous clients ignored by `dccd -uFOREVER` among `cdcc stats`
        "bad IDs" to more easily detect local clients that lack client-IDs
        and passwords.
    `misc/hackmc -M` now reports mail rejected with the sendmail
        FEATURE(`badmx') to the DCC with counts of "MANY"

/var/dcc/libexec/updatedcc should automagically fetch, build, and
install the commercial or free version, depending on the .updatedcc_pfile
file, unless you have installed a version of Linux with the broken
default `sort` collating sequence since last upgrading.  If so, an
easy way to get the old updatedcc script working is to delete the
entire /var/dcc/build/dcc directory before running updatedcc.