logging

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn@mweb.com
Wed Dec 3 10:40:02 UTC 2008

Afternoon all.

This is probably a dumb question, for which I apologize.

We are running 2 DCC servers and a bunch of servers running dccifd on
Freebsd 7.
However, the servers are not logging anything to /var/dcc/log.

The dcc_conf logging options are the default.

A kick in the right direction would be appreciated.

The maillogs of the server (running SpamAssassin) show the DCC_CHECK in
the blocked messages, so it
is working.

Regards

Tom
This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.