Exclude a string from DCC hashing ?

neil neil@supanet.net.uk
Fri Nov 28 12:03:52 UTC 2008

Hi;
   Is there a way to exclude a string from being included in DCC hashing ?

We add a footer to webmail, then DCC on other boxes as part of
spamassassin, but I think it is registering as a hit as the footer is
constant.
I want to just test the body as we do get some hijacked accounts
spamming, but the majority or our web mail traffic is person to person
and not bulk.

I have had a read of whiteclnt and seen the testmsg-whitelist, but that
does not do what I want. Is there a way to make a checksum of our footer
and exclude just that?
I could have exim add the footer after spam scanning I suppose.  We have
to add the footer at management insistence, so I cant just remove it at
source :-)

Apologies in advance if this has been asked or answered before I did a quick search of the list and FAQ but couldn't find anything.

Rgds
Neil