DCC lsited domains

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn@mweb.com
Tue Oct 14 10:20:53 UTC 2008

Good afternoon list.

Is there a fool proof way to test if my DCC installation is working?

I was thinking of running a spam-mail through spamassassin to see if it
gets a hit on the DCC.
However, I do not know if there is a way to check which domains are
listed.

Does anyone have a mail I can run against which gets a DCC hit?

Thanks & Regards.

Tom

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.