freebsd+ids

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn@mweb.com
Tue Oct 14 05:19:00 UTC 2008

>> How would I change the password for the client-ID on a freebsd box
where
>> DCC was built from ports?

>Edit /var/dcc/dcc.map, then reload it with cdcc load.

Morning All.

Many thanks for the point in the right direction.

I had to edit /usr/local/dcc/map.txt

I then reloaded the map using cdcc "load map.txt" and reloaded the
server.
I confirmed the password change using "strings map" which showed the
password had changed
in the binary file.

Many thanks for the assistance.

Regards

Tom
This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.