Newbie question - server flod file

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn@mweb.com
Mon Oct 13 09:30:55 UTC 2008

Good morning List

Apologies for this question but I am a serious newbie to DCC.

My question is regarding the flod files on the DCC server and the
clients

On the server, which servers would I specify as "server peers"

On the clients, I assume you specify the DCC servers you are currently
implementing.

Once again, Sorry for the lame question.

Regards

Tom

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse@mweb.com for a copy.