Experience with DKIM signatures and DCC

John Levine johnl@iecc.com
Sat Mar 29 21:46:58 UTC 2008

> We are using Spamhaus' XBL, and are happy to pay for it.  What I'm
> looking for now is something that rates domain names by reputation.

At this point, there isn't one.

Take a peek at http://www.domain-assurance.org/, a little trade
association where we're trying to set standards for domain based
whitelists and rep systems.  We've got lots of interest but so far the
implementation is pretty weak.

I agree with Vernon that in general reputation is pretty hard since the
bad guys have an unlimited supply of new domains.  That's why it makes
more sense to start with whitelists, since good guys tend to hold still.

R's,
John