DKIM becomes more official

John L johnl@iecc.com
Sun Oct 28 16:47:37 UTC 2007

> If they're all the same, which I assume means that the e-mail domain
> of the sender will no longer appear in the header text, ...

What's going to be the same is the syntax of the Authentication-Results:
header, so you won't have to do fuzzy per forwarder parsing.  The current
draft, which I don't think will change much, has both the name of the
system doing the identifying (to help decide whether you believe it) and
each domain that it verified.

Regards,
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.