DKIM becomes more official

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 12 21:34:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 02:00:16PM -0700, Kevin W. Gagel wrote:
> [...]

No, DCC already uses a different mechanism for RBL lookups of IP
addresses in various parts of e-mail messages.  I'm proposing a third
mechanism for DKIM verifications.  Our users are already familiar with
the whitelisting facility offered by DCC.  I'd like to utilize it for
DKIM as well as the other two.  I don't want to add a second facility.