change to DCC license

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm@prime.gushi.org
Tue Sep 18 19:52:57 UTC 2007

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, Vernon Schryver wrote:

> After yet another go around with repackagers of the free version
> of the DCC source who insist on break--er--improving it and then
> distributing their version under my name, I'm thinking of changing
> the license to say:

Might as well include a bit about not connecting to public DCC
nodes...(i.e. a "private" one might be okay, but at this point you also
run the risk of something (which isn't even DCC at this point) mangling
the public servers.

-Dan

--

"There is no right and wrong, there is only fun and boring."

-Fisher Stevens, "Hackers"