change to DCC license

Tue Sep 18 14:21:54 UTC 2007

After yet another go around with repackagers of the free version
of the DCC source who insist on break--er--improving it and then
distributing their version under my name, I'm thinking of changing
the license to say:

 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software without
 * changes for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided
 * that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all
 * copies and any distributed versions or copies are either unchanged
 * or not called anything similar to "DCC" or "Distributed Checksum
 * Clearinghouse".

What do you think?