Problem with dcc-stats-graph

Kevin W. Gagel gagel@cnc.bc.ca
Fri Jul 13 22:29:34 UTC 2007

Does anyone know how I might resolve this?
----- Forwarded Message -----
Subject: Cron <root@avas> /var/dcc/libexec/dcc-stats-graph -qBdm -t DCC
Results /var/dcc/stats/localhost.rrd
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

ERROR: the RRD does not contain an RRA matching the chosen CF

--
My apologies if someone already responded - I may have deleted the response
as I get one of these messages every 10 minutes. I'm reposting with a

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Information Technology Services
(250) 562-2131 local 448