searching for a dcc proxy

Robert Welz welz@fixe-post.de
Wed Apr 25 21:02:08 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have just a few questions: Is it possible to make a remote buffer
overflow to the public dcc spamfilter? If it is (by faked dns address and
manipulated dcc data f.e.) is there a proxy for the local dcc client which
can be applied to my hardened linux internet gateway?

Unfortunately I have to run dcc on an unhardenable server, which is
actually a xen domain, but I own a hardend gateway with pax and grsec, but
I cannot settle spam filtering onto this machine for several reasons.

Thanks for help,

Sincerely,
Robert

--