resolver errors

Thu Mar 15 19:47:22 UTC 2007

> From: Sven Willenberger

>           I will probably go ahead and do a fresh install of the dccd
> from scratch (versus updatedcc) just to see if that helps.

updatedcc is just a shell script that does
   unsetenv stuff
   setenv other-stuff
   ./configure conf-stuff
   make install
   /var/dcc/libexec/rcDCC start

where the "stuff", "other-stuff", and "conf-stuff" are values captured
by ./configure the last time ./configure ran and built updatedcc.

`updatedcc -x` may spew too much to be decoded, but
`/bin/sh -x updatedcc` should be clear.

Or use an editor to look at the commands after this comment near the start
of updatedcc:

    # The following environment variables are set by this script to their values

and the last 10% where updatedcc runs ./configure and make.