Thu Mar 1 20:46:19 UTC 2007
Vernon Schryver wrote: > An oddity I saw while installing SUSE and then trying to debug these > problems was that the X server ate up 97.2% of a CPU for hours on end. That leaves 2.8% to dcc and other tasks. That's plenty on a modern system...
More information about the DCC