grey_whitelist starter file requested

John Crawford jmc-dcc@sociology.osu.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:03:02 UTC 2007

hi.
   I'm looking for a mature dcc whitelist set for dcc's greylisting
to form as the basis of a grey_whilelist file.
I see that the sqlgrey software support an automated upgrade
feature to their whitelisting configuration so that

known misbehaving/incompatible mailers can be

maintained somewhat automatically. (One can import an externally
maintained ip and dns names which provides sender server
bypass of greylisting with an update_sqlgrey_config command).
greylisting.org and postgrey apparently have similar lists.

Is such a shared availability file being maintained for dcc greylisting,
or could someone share such a file so as to minimize
the pain of converging on a low maintenance whitelist?

thanks
John